|what is dna ql pcr 10 or less
Nov 27, 2000
what is a dna ql pcr test lab says it pick up at least 5 copies in about 98% of people but can pick up a least one also say it can find the hiv in the cells it hid in is this true and would all people have this detected in them if there were poz dy 25 week,s
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a qualitative test. This means a yes or no answer. It is calibrated to be detectable at the copy level specified. I cannot comment on their claims.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Dna Picking Your Nose
- Pain In Balls After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.