|what is dna ql pcr 10 or less
Nov 27, 2000
what is a dna ql pcr test lab says it pick up at least 5 copies in about 98% of people but can pick up a least one also say it can find the hiv in the cells it hid in is this true and would all people have this detected in them if there were poz dy 25 week,s
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a qualitative test. This means a yes or no answer. It is calibrated to be detectable at the copy level specified. I cannot comment on their claims.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.