Just need to know.

In Feb. 2000, I was told by my Dr. that I was poz. my cd4 count was 50 and I had a 300k vl. in just a few weeks my viral load was undetectable and cd4 was over 200, still no viral load and cd4 is almost 400. I was never tested before and so when I found out, I already had aids, right?

So now would I be just hiv positive?

I take Agenerase, Rescriptor, Zerit and Epivir and the only trouble I have is I only sleep in 4 hr. intervals. I even take a nerve pill to sleep and even then I rarely sleep sound, so I'm tired a lot. Not from the hiv, but just because of having trouble sleeping. I have never had trouble sleeping before (trust me )

It's great that you have a place for us to go! I'm also very lucky to have a great Dr. whom I trust.

Thanks

See answer to other question.

MH

Need to know.
can hiv +persons with undetected viral loads transmit virus