Need to know.

Sorry, I made a mistake, it took 10 weeks for my viral load to be 50 and at that time my cd4 was 300. I asked the question about my hiv-aids status. Do I still have aids or am I now considered to be hiv positive?

I started out with 300k viral load and 50cd4 count, Still undetectable after 9 months and as of 6 weeks ago around 400 cd4

Thanks, keep up the great work!

From a biological standpoint, you no longer have AIDS. That is you are no longer at risk for developing some of the infections that are commonly associated with CD4 counts below 200 (where the definition of AIDS begins).

MH

Cd count/Viral load
Just need to know.