chlamydia and hiv

Hi doc. Mark. As I read, the discharge of chlamydia (in appearance clear or milky)is highly infectious for the chlamydia. But is it also infectious for hiv (if the person with the chlamydia is also hiv-infected) And HOW infectious is it for hiv (viralload) in comparison with blood? I mean the pure discharge, not mixed with precum vaginalfluids or semen. Thank you.

Genital secretions can have both organisms in them. HIV viral load is generally about 10 times less in genital secretions than in blood.

HIV and diarrhea
Undetectable for 4 years...little change in CD4