the time frame

Is there any way you can tell me if there is a high risk that a person hiv+(with very low vl)infecting a neg partner right away? does the levels count for anything? In other words,I was infected from a man with high levels but my partners after him were all not infected by me. Is that because I was recently infected and I had little hiv in me? and how fast can I infect a new partner now? my levels are vl 1,000 and cd4 574. t.y so much for listening

Whether there is a threshold for HIV viral load and absolute risk of transmission, is very controversial. There are small studies in heterosexual discordant couples suggesting that if a person has a viral load of < 1500, it is unlikely that they will infect another person. MH

time frame???
Sustiva and a positive drug test