Dec 24, 2001
I was recently diagnosed with Aids, I don't completely understand the diagnosis can someone tell me exactly what a CD4 L200 and (pcp)pneumonia Class C3. It is the C3that I do not understand. I would appreciate any help in knowing what this means.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
C is for AIDS and 3 is for having an OI like PCP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.