Dec 24, 2001
I was recently diagnosed with Aids, I don't completely understand the diagnosis can someone tell me exactly what a CD4 L200 and (pcp)pneumonia Class C3. It is the C3that I do not understand. I would appreciate any help in knowing what this means.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
C is for AIDS and 3 is for having an OI like PCP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.