Can stress of death change the and number of CD4 and VL.

Dear Doc. I am writing from Italy. In two year after exposure of HIV and being HIV+ is possible having CD4 420 and VL 35'000? Is that still ARS or heavy damage of immunity system. The of CD4+CD3+ = 36 is it to low? The total lymphocyte are 1147 /mmc. And WBC 4.82 X 10A month before after a routine test examination ( I didnt now I was HIV+) I had WBC 5.21 X10 and total lymphocyte 1516 /mmc When I was told to repeat the test for Hiv+ I was scared to death and escaped abroad it was the hell. After a month of hesitation I made another confirmative test which result positive (P 35) I couldnt slept, I have intense sweat 3-4 liters every night, few grades temperature during the day and I had not even the force to move up for more then 10 minutes I had cold sweat and risk to fell down. All this for 25 days of terror and will to die. Another fact is that (I think by extremely emotional stress) I was founded proteins in my urine that was no present in the first examination of only 25 days before the latest examination. Can stress of death change the and number of CD4 and VL. Thank you

Although not adequately studied, stress has been shown anecdotally to decrease CD4 counts.

T-cell
Vaccine?