Dec 24, 2001
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately no. Not unless you have a negative HIV antibody test that was done recently. Those other numbers will not accurately tell you the time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.