Dec 24, 2001
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately no. Not unless you have a negative HIV antibody test that was done recently. Those other numbers will not accurately tell you the time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.