Dec 24, 2001
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately no. Not unless you have a negative HIV antibody test that was done recently. Those other numbers will not accurately tell you the time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Are Chills A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.