Dec 24, 2001
Is it true that Hiv decreases the cd4 counts but that the other lymphocite counts(cd8;cd3;cd19,etc..) stay somewhat stable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
One usually gets an increase in CD8 cells as a reaction to HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Touching Hemorrhoid Safe?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.