Dec 24, 2001
Is it true that Hiv decreases the cd4 counts but that the other lymphocite counts(cd8;cd3;cd19,etc..) stay somewhat stable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
One usually gets an increase in CD8 cells as a reaction to HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Oral Ulcers An Ars Symptom?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.