cd4 count 8
Mar 14, 2010
firstly i would like to ask what viral load 5.49 log means? specially what does log stand for? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Log stands for expressing the number in log base 10 (log10). So a number of 5.49 in log10 would be 310,000. It is a common way that people express viral load copy number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Hiv Symptoms And Test Negative?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.