Flu shot or not?
Oct 16, 2004
First, thanks for volunteering your time to answer questions here. I am among the many who really appreciate it.
Because of the flu vaccine shortage, health officials are asking people who are not at risk to forego getting flu shots. In the past, my doctor has recommended I get them. Since my immune system is not yet compromised, should I skip the shot this year?
Thanks again for your help and great work.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely DO NOT skip the flu shot. Brave the lines and get it today!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.