|Unknown Genital Rash
Dec 22, 2001
I have a very peculiar rash on the shaft of my penis. It is painless and colorless. I just have a bunch of small bumps. I have had it for three years. I thought it would just eventually go away, but it did't. Please advise. I am too embarased to see a doctor.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like thay may be genital warts, but there's no way to know for sure without being able to see them. See a doctor right away-- there is good, painless topical medication for warts that works well, in my experience, when the warts are still fairly small.
Help Im really scared
Tonsils & HIV infection
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.