|T cell question
Dec 13, 2001
Does Hiv-1 attack ALL of the T-cells(cd4,cd8,cd19,etc...) or only cd-4 cells ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fingers Falling asleep
Help Im really scared
- Hiv And Memory Loss Numbness Headache Tired Sore Throat
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Is It Easy To Contract Hiv?
- Hiv Through Nail Cut Fingering
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.