|T cell question
Dec 13, 2001
Does Hiv-1 attack ALL of the T-cells(cd4,cd8,cd19,etc...) or only cd-4 cells ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fingers Falling asleep
Help Im really scared
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.