|T cell question
Dec 13, 2001
Does Hiv-1 attack ALL of the T-cells(cd4,cd8,cd19,etc...) or only cd-4 cells ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fingers Falling asleep
Help Im really scared
- Symptoms Of Hiv-2 Years After Exposure
- Condom Broke Pulled Out Immediately
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- How To Treat Thrush And Burning Tongue?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.