|T cell question
Dec 13, 2001
Does Hiv-1 attack ALL of the T-cells(cd4,cd8,cd19,etc...) or only cd-4 cells ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Fingers Falling asleep
Help Im really scared
- Does Blood In Semen Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.