|Fingers Falling asleep
Dec 13, 2001
Hi, I have been poz for only 2.5 months. Havn't got my viral loads or t4 count back yet. I notice that at night that 2 fingers fall asleep in my hands frequently, and the same 2 fingers on the other hand fall asleep frequently as well. Is this normal, or is this an early sign of PN. Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Neuropathy starts in the toes, and may not even progress to involve the hands. Also-- neuropathy doesn't go away after you waker up and move around. I think you have some pinched nerves as a result of your sleeping position or possible some spinal arthritis.
T cell question
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.