Dec 13, 2001
DR,judith,in you r answering aquestion about penis pain you said hiv does not cause apenis pain ,do you mean at the time of expoure (hiv entering the blood stream through urethra)or during the infection .thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Neither scenario that you've described is associated with penile pain.
Fingers Falling asleep
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.