Dec 13, 2001
DR,judith,in you r answering aquestion about penis pain you said hiv does not cause apenis pain ,do you mean at the time of expoure (hiv entering the blood stream through urethra)or during the infection .thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Neither scenario that you've described is associated with penile pain.
Fingers Falling asleep
- Hepatitis C And B Attacks Which Organ
- Can Hiv Be Detected 5 Weeks After Infection?
- Rash On Chest And Hiv
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Does Hiv Target Cells Of The Immune System For Destruction?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.