Dec 13, 2001
DR,judith,in you r answering aquestion about penis pain you said hiv does not cause apenis pain ,do you mean at the time of expoure (hiv entering the blood stream through urethra)or during the infection .thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Neither scenario that you've described is associated with penile pain.
Fingers Falling asleep
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Urine?
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.