Dec 13, 2001
dear Dr.when we say total lymphocyte count is that refering to the number or the abs# thank u
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Total lymphocyte count means the absolute number. Lymphocyte counts are also described as a percent of the total white blood cell count, and subtypes of lymphocytes, like CD4 cells, can be expressed as a percent of the total lymphocytes.
Is the constant sensation of wanting to pee from sex?
Shingles and HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Can I Get Aids From A Drop Of Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.