|bumps on tongue = thrush?
Dec 10, 2001
Over the past week I have noticed some raised bumps at the back of my tongue, is it possible that this is a sign of thrush?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Raised bumps at the back of your tongue are your taste buds. Thrush is a white coating of the tongue or throat that can be easily scraped off. Relax!
psoriasis and AIDS
follicolitis or what?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.