Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Giordi & neuropathy

Dear doc. I am Hiv + from 1 month possibly infected in 1999, in the last 6 month I felt my leg (in extreme) with the sensation of being high temperature a pleasure sensation which I never had before. I suffered cold legs before, after discovering I am Hiv + I am very depressed and have involuntary tremors in the muscles after walking or making some sports. I felt this sensation before only after heavy training I am an ex swimmer. During the night I sleep with the hands crossed in my breast and I feel loosing sensation in the both hands at level of three finders. Are this sign of neuropathy. Excuse for my English

Response from Dr. Feinberg

It's hard to tell from your description whether you have peripheral neuropathy or not. You should get checked by a doctor to find out what is going on. Good luck!

Examination
psoriasis and AIDS