|Top three Opportunistic infections
Dec 4, 2001
I am doing a project for school and need to know what the three main opportunistic infections that cause death in AIDS patients are.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Do some research by starting at www.cdc.gov. I already wnet to school and learned how to research reports, and you need to learn that too. Good luck!
Thrush and its diagnosis
18 y/o, fungal infec.&esophogitis, candidiasis. Worried, my cause?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.