|Top three Opportunistic infections
Dec 4, 2001
I am doing a project for school and need to know what the three main opportunistic infections that cause death in AIDS patients are.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Do some research by starting at www.cdc.gov. I already wnet to school and learned how to research reports, and you need to learn that too. Good luck!
Thrush and its diagnosis
18 y/o, fungal infec.&esophogitis, candidiasis. Worried, my cause?
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- Can Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.