Dec 3, 2001
What does it mean when an has been diagnosed with "Domant CMV"?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You mean "dormant" CMV and that is when you have been infected with CMV in the past, but it isn't an active problem now. Sometimes, dormant CMV can be reactivated. This occurs most commonly when one's immune system is weakened.
Dry Skin on Penis
Testing at 1 year?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.