|Seroconversion and PN
Dec 3, 2001
Is it normal to have Peripheral Neuripathy during seroconversion? Is it also normal to have PN three months after exposure to HIV?
In this case that PN is possible does it resolve by itself like the other symptoms? Is it normal to just have PN as a symptom 3 months after exposure without any other symptom?
Thanks for the response
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is not typical to have PN as part of a seroconversion illness, or even a few months later. PN usually occurs fairly late in the course of HIV disease.
warts and my wits end
AIDS with contact from Underwear
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.