|Stressful job dangerous?
Dec 3, 2001
I'm a 28 year old HIV+ man with undetectable virus and a CD4 count stabilized around 300. I have no side effects and have never been clinically ill. I'm considering joining a major investment bank but the working hours can be quite tough, around 60-90 hours a week and even all-nighters are not uncommon at all. Would I jeopardize my health by taking on such a stressful job?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not if it's a job that you really want. Succeeding at work is one of life's pleasures, and as long as you make the time to take your HIV meds correctly, I think you'll be fine. Good luck!
warts and my wits end
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Can You Catch Hiv From A Chef's Cooked Food?
- Can Thrush And Yeast Be Treated At Same Time?
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.