Dec 3, 2001
Read that vaginal problems can be early sign of HIV? What sort of problems would these be? Thanks for your help Dr. Feinberg.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The best gynecologic clue is recurrent episodes of vaginal candidiasis (yeast infections). Otherwise, women tend to react to HIV very much the same as men do.
Nurse from Thailand - Follow up
- What Are Some Early Signs Of HIV Positive In Women?
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.