|RE: Nurse in Thailand
Nov 27, 2001
After testing HIV+ this summer, I my lymph counts have gone UP with each round of lab work. (Aug 38, Sep 41, Nov 43) I am NOT on meds at this time.
Is this good or bad? The nurse from Thailand had a patient with the same thing...
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know if you are giving me CD4 cell percents or total CD4 cells or what, but these numbers don't look significantttly different from one another. I wouldn't overinterpret these data, but at least they're not going down.
How CD4 and Total Lymphocyte Count are correlated?
Nurse from Thailand - Follow up
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Bleeding Gums While Giving Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.