|RE: Nurse in Thailand
Nov 27, 2001
After testing HIV+ this summer, I my lymph counts have gone UP with each round of lab work. (Aug 38, Sep 41, Nov 43) I am NOT on meds at this time.
Is this good or bad? The nurse from Thailand had a patient with the same thing...
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know if you are giving me CD4 cell percents or total CD4 cells or what, but these numbers don't look significantttly different from one another. I wouldn't overinterpret these data, but at least they're not going down.
How CD4 and Total Lymphocyte Count are correlated?
Nurse from Thailand - Follow up
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.