|purplish growth under my skin
Nov 27, 2001
A couple of weeks ago I noticed a small, perfectly round, purplish growth. It is directly under my skin just above my sphincter. It moves a bit but is painless and solitary. Any ideas what this could be? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I can't tell from your description-- you really need a doctor to look at this.
Cryptococcal Meningitis Survivor
How CD4 and Total Lymphocyte Count are correlated?
- Red Purplish Round Mark On Arm
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- White Bumps Vagina Hpv Signs
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.