|?YEARS BEFORE SYMPTOMS
Nov 27, 2001
They say that most people go many years without symptoms. I was just wondering on the average, how many years before most people have symptoms?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, about 8-10 years until the development of AIDS, and more like 6-8 for minor HIV-associated problems like thrush.
Cryptococcal Meningitis Survivor
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.