|?YEARS BEFORE SYMPTOMS
Nov 27, 2001
They say that most people go many years without symptoms. I was just wondering on the average, how many years before most people have symptoms?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, about 8-10 years until the development of AIDS, and more like 6-8 for minor HIV-associated problems like thrush.
Cryptococcal Meningitis Survivor
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.