Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Improvement PML

Dear Dr Feinberg, Thanks for your reply. Since starting treatment this Feb a suspect diagnosis of PML was made, even though a nurologist suggested that I may not have PML for sure. I can manage life at the moment, can walk, shop, getting mental clarity back, stronger each week and do most things, except for slight tremor in right arm, which you could hardly notice except for my writing, so things seem to be improving. So it was nice to hear that yes you can have some amazing improvements, I unerstand that its individual. Can I expect more improvements after 7 months down the line, are my treatments Combiver, Sustiver ok, my viral load has been undectectable for 5 months and cd4 140. Thanks again for some insight

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I have seen continued improvement out one year after starting HIV meds, so it is possible that you will continue to improve over time. I hope you get there!

bumps on thigh
lymphoma