Nov 24, 2001
Dear Dr Feinberg, Thanks for your reply. Since starting treatment this Feb a suspect diagnosis of PML was made, even though a nurologist suggested that I may not have PML for sure. I can manage life at the moment, can walk, shop, getting mental clarity back, stronger each week and do most things, except for slight tremor in right arm, which you could hardly notice except for my writing, so things seem to be improving. So it was nice to hear that yes you can have some amazing improvements, I unerstand that its individual. Can I expect more improvements after 7 months down the line, are my treatments Combiver, Sustiver ok, my viral load has been undectectable for 5 months and cd4 140. Thanks again for some insight
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I have seen continued improvement out one year after starting HIV meds, so it is possible that you will continue to improve over time. I hope you get there!
bumps on thigh
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.