|bumps on thigh
Nov 23, 2001
I have red itchy bumps on the tops of my thigh. I first noticed this in the beginning of the summer and it calmed down for a bit. However, over the last few months the bumps have constantly been visible and are itchy. There usually appear to be more red after I get out of the shower. What could it be?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like folliculitis to me.
Just a thank you
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
- How Much Risk Does Protected Vaginal Sex Carries?
- Longest Time For Antibodies To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Temperature For Hiv Virus To Survive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.