|bumps on thigh
Nov 23, 2001
I have red itchy bumps on the tops of my thigh. I first noticed this in the beginning of the summer and it calmed down for a bit. However, over the last few months the bumps have constantly been visible and are itchy. There usually appear to be more red after I get out of the shower. What could it be?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like folliculitis to me.
Just a thank you
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.