Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Just a thank you

I just wanted to thank you for the work which you have done and continue to do on this site. Your posted answers (and Mr. Kull's), have been truly invaluable to me over the past three months whilst i've been agonising over my (now imaginary) HIV condition! I have learned a great deal about HIV in this time, and I'm glad to say that the experience has not left me unchanged. Keep up the good work!

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to know that this work helps educate people about HIV. Please put your new-found knowledge to good use, and stay HIV-!

health risks of sex with gay men
bumps on thigh