|Just a thank you
Nov 23, 2001
I just wanted to thank you for the work which you have done and continue to do on this site. Your posted answers (and Mr. Kull's), have been truly invaluable to me over the past three months whilst i've been agonising over my (now imaginary) HIV condition! I have learned a great deal about HIV in this time, and I'm glad to say that the experience has not left me unchanged. Keep up the good work!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to know that this work helps educate people about HIV. Please put your new-found knowledge to good use, and stay HIV-!
health risks of sex with gay men
bumps on thigh
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.