Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Please reply about improvement in OML

It would be very helpful if you would reply to this question. What improvements have you seen at your clinic in pml patients, can one expect to lead a normal life, go back to work ?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I have seen some amazing improvements in overall functioning-- both mental/intellectual and physical. Ojne person improved sufficiently to return to his former life, and felt so well he stopped taking his HIV meds and has suffered a severe relapse. I am encouraging another patient of mine who is a computer programmer to try to return to work, at least on a part-time basis. Other patients have improved enough to maintain a more limited lifestyle. It's very variable.

I am a nurse - need your advice
CMV Incidence