|In respond please help
Nov 12, 2001
First of all thank you for the time you spend answering our questions. While I was reading on of your latest questions, someone asked you if it was possible to increase the font of the Q&A's, I just want to say that you can configure it in your explorer, since I'm spanish I can't tell you exactly which is the option, (mine is spanish), but its in the upper menu. It is called font size or something like it. sorry for my english You are doing a great job
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you-- I am passing your suggestion on!
PML - anything new?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.