|PML - anything new?
Nov 12, 2001
Dear Judith Feinberg
My friend was diagnosed with pml two years ago. She is not able to walk without support, her left hand is constantly moving in jerks, and her eyesight is poor. Do you know of any new medicine or results about treatment for this OI please?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The best treatment at the present time is effective combination therapy for HIV. I would use a combination that includes a protease inhibitor. I, as well as other HIV specialists, have seen some remarkable improvements in patients with PML who have a good repsonse to HIV meds. Good luck!
re: PLEASE HELP
In respond please help
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.