|re: PLEASE HELP
Nov 12, 2001
a reader asked if it is possible to increase font size. If your mouse has a scroll wheel... Press CTRL and move the wheel at the same time to make font bigger or smaller. I know this is an hiv forum... not a neat trick forum but just thought i would help. :)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you-- I'm passing your advice on!
lump behind my left nipple
PML - anything new?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.