|Is it possible?
Nov 8, 2001
Dear Dr. Can a hiv posite person infected for last 3 years with just PN can develop AIDS( come to AIDS stage) with out showing other complications?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is possible but not very likely.
PML and CNS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of HIV?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.