Nov 8, 2001
Doctors, thanks for all you do. I would like to know if it's possible to increase the font size a little bit. It's kinda hard to read your respones. Thanks from those of us that's over 40. (At least to 12.5 pts.)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thanks for your input-- I'll forward that on to The Body administrators.
Average time for OI onset
Is it possible?
- Hiv And Hot Flashes
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.