|Average time for OI onset
Nov 8, 2001
Based on your experience, how long does it take on average for OI to appear after the initila infection ? - I know that there are always special cases, but I just want to have a broad idea.
Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, it takes 8-10 years after infection to develop AIDS.
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.