|anal itching after wart removal
Nov 4, 2001
I had anal warts that were lasered off. I went for the follow up and the warts have not come back. However, i'm still sore and raw and it kind of itches where the warts used to be. Is that normal?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be-- skin can itch as it heals. If it persists, see the doctor who did the laser surgey.
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.