|anal itching after wart removal
Nov 4, 2001
I had anal warts that were lasered off. I went for the follow up and the warts have not come back. However, i'm still sore and raw and it kind of itches where the warts used to be. Is that normal?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be-- skin can itch as it heals. If it persists, see the doctor who did the laser surgey.
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.