|anal itching after wart removal
Nov 4, 2001
I had anal warts that were lasered off. I went for the follow up and the warts have not come back. However, i'm still sore and raw and it kind of itches where the warts used to be. Is that normal?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be-- skin can itch as it heals. If it persists, see the doctor who did the laser surgey.
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Muscle Ache?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.