Nov 1, 2001
Is prevalence of lots of dandruff on the sculp any sign of HIV infection? Is having lots of dandruff on the sculp any sign of an opportunisitc infection? Or does it constitiute as part of ARS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Relax! Dandruff is dandruff. Dandruff is not HIV or AIDS.
New regime and PCP???
anal itching after wart removal
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.