Nov 1, 2001
Is prevalence of lots of dandruff on the sculp any sign of HIV infection? Is having lots of dandruff on the sculp any sign of an opportunisitc infection? Or does it constitiute as part of ARS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Relax! Dandruff is dandruff. Dandruff is not HIV or AIDS.
New regime and PCP???
anal itching after wart removal
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.