Oct 30, 2001
IS THRUSH THE SAME AS YEAST INFECTION/YEAST VAGINITIS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thrush is a candida (also called yeast) infection of the throat; vaginal candidiasis (yeast) is the vaginal equivalent of thrush.
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.