Oct 30, 2001
IS THRUSH THE SAME AS YEAST INFECTION/YEAST VAGINITIS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thrush is a candida (also called yeast) infection of the throat; vaginal candidiasis (yeast) is the vaginal equivalent of thrush.
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.