Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Result in Elisa Test

I'm quiet nervious after reading some answers you gave time ago,you said that the results from an Elisa test usually are returned in about a week or two depending on the lab.

I've been tested several times and I've received the results the next day, is it possible they are using a wrong test?

thanks in advance you're making a great job.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I gave the timeframe of about a week because some labs only run the test once a week. Other labs with a higher volume of tests will run them more frequently, including daily. The timeframe for reporting back the result simply depends on how often it is run, so you should not worry about that.

Thrush
CMV and liver involvement