|TB & HIV
Oct 23, 2001
If I have TB, do I need to retest for HIV? I've tested HIV1 negative few times before and beyond window periods. I'm concerned about HIV-2 and subtypes.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV puts you at risk for TB, and TB puts you at risk for HIV. So I'd say better safe than sorry, and get retested again. The screening test picks up both HIV-1 and HIV-2.
HIV in the restrooms
Mulluscum still there after aldara cream
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Std By Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.