|HIV in the restrooms
Oct 21, 2001
can a person get HIV by working in a restroom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. Make sure you wash your hands regularly.
Please tell me...
TB & HIV
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.