|HIV in the restrooms
Oct 21, 2001
can a person get HIV by working in a restroom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. Make sure you wash your hands regularly.
Please tell me...
TB & HIV
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.