|HIV in the restrooms
Oct 21, 2001
can a person get HIV by working in a restroom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. Make sure you wash your hands regularly.
Please tell me...
TB & HIV
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Could Numbness In Arm During Sleep Be A Sign Of Seroconversion
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.