|HIV in the restrooms
Oct 21, 2001
can a person get HIV by working in a restroom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. Make sure you wash your hands regularly.
Please tell me...
TB & HIV
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- How Can You Get Angular Chelitis?
- How Long Does Seborrheic Dermatitis Last?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Receiving Oral Sex?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blood On Hand?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.