Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Pimple-like lessions

Dear Doctor, I have been on nelfinavir, abacavir and delavridine in the past two years and have had non detectable viral load and CD4 count of more than 600 since 1998. But in the past 6 months or so, I noticed regular occurance of pimple-like lession on my scalp (definitely not pimple). I had a test done by a dermatologist but test result show no cause of infection. Have you attended to similar cases before, and if you have could you advice me as to what I should do to get rid of this problem.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I don't know what is causing these 'pimples' on your scalp. I suggest you see a different skin doctor.

pseudonomas question
Please tell me...