Oct 21, 2001
Dear Doctor, I have been on nelfinavir, abacavir and delavridine in the past two years and have had non detectable viral load and CD4 count of more than 600 since 1998. But in the past 6 months or so, I noticed regular occurance of pimple-like lession on my scalp (definitely not pimple). I had a test done by a dermatologist but test result show no cause of infection. Have you attended to similar cases before, and if you have could you advice me as to what I should do to get rid of this problem.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know what is causing these 'pimples' on your scalp. I suggest you see a different skin doctor.
Please tell me...
- How Long Until You Feel The First Symptoms Of Hiv?
- When Do Swollen Lymph Appear With Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Fecal Matter?
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.