Oct 21, 2001
Why do some people take longer to seroconvert than others?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Everyone is different.
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.