Oct 21, 2001
Dear Doc, I am from third world. Po for 11 year. We do not have instrument for cd4 count. I have very normal CBC and chemistry panel. WBC 7.4 lymphocyte 35. Globulin and sed rate normal. Does it mean, I am doing good, so far?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your lab tests look pretty good so far.
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Lancet Needle?
- How Long Can The HIV Virus Survive In The Environment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.