Oct 21, 2001
Dear Doc, I am from third world. Po for 11 year. We do not have instrument for cd4 count. I have very normal CBC and chemistry panel. WBC 7.4 lymphocyte 35. Globulin and sed rate normal. Does it mean, I am doing good, so far?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your lab tests look pretty good so far.
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Needle Prick And Hiv Risk For Nurses
- Normal Values For Viral Load
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.