Oct 21, 2001
Dear Doc, I am from third world. Po for 11 year. We do not have instrument for cd4 count. I have very normal CBC and chemistry panel. WBC 7.4 lymphocyte 35. Globulin and sed rate normal. Does it mean, I am doing good, so far?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your lab tests look pretty good so far.
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Breast Sucking?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Scratching Someone?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Fingering Stripper?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Condom
- Do People Get AIDS From Touching Scratch On Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.