Oct 21, 2001
I noticed that the definition for Oral Hairy Leukoplakia is a lesion that is corrugated. I noticed that my tongue looks corrugated on the sides. Is that normal, or something to be alarmed about?
Thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Feinberg
OHL doesn't just look "corrugated", it is white and looks shaggy or hairy.
- Is Blood In Semen A Sign Of AIDS?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.