Oct 21, 2001
I noticed that the definition for Oral Hairy Leukoplakia is a lesion that is corrugated. I noticed that my tongue looks corrugated on the sides. Is that normal, or something to be alarmed about?
Thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Feinberg
OHL doesn't just look "corrugated", it is white and looks shaggy or hairy.
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.