Oct 21, 2001
I noticed that the definition for Oral Hairy Leukoplakia is a lesion that is corrugated. I noticed that my tongue looks corrugated on the sides. Is that normal, or something to be alarmed about?
Thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Feinberg
OHL doesn't just look "corrugated", it is white and looks shaggy or hairy.
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Slipped
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.